Saturday, October 18, 2008

dreams....

a: must..stay....a..wa...k.....e....

p: nooo
give innnn

a: otherwise i'll start dreaming of clipping paths

p: i hate nerdy design dreammsss

a: i know
i had a nightmare last night that i flew out of the back of a truck and was slammed thru some
particle board and landed against the side of another truck....

...in my dream a was REAL fucked up...my jaw popped outta socket, my hip broke, and i was swollen all down my right side...
and the dr. came and popped my jaw back in and i started screaming, then i woke up.....

weird....

i hope my dreams aren't prophetic

p: ...
dreams about some kinda harm to your body usually means stress

a: really?
hmmm
...interesting...

p: yea

and to some lesser extent, body image
last year i used to have dreams about my teeth falling out
all the time

a: omg

p: yea

a: is it even weirder that the truck i flew out of...my dad was driving..

p: yea, darwin (i think he meant freud) would have a field day with you

actually, he'd probably just say, "ah you want to do your dad"

but anyways, that's kinda weird

.....


p: I dreamt that I was cuddling with a white tiger that had red and purple dots


...i don't know what that means....

a: I have no idea where to even start with that....

No comments: